Why I Love Working in Continuing Care?
See why people love working in continuing care and how rewarding it can be!
- Queens Manor https://vimeo.com/828361996
- Mountains and Meadows Care Group https://vimeo.com/817325152
- Grandview Manor https://vimeo.com/817327480
- Tideview Terrace https://vimeo.com/814104746
- Windsor Elms https://vimeo.com/814104620
- Hillside Pines https://vimeo.com/796450439
- Digby/Clare Home Support Agency https://vimeo.com/796449518
- Villa Acadienne https://vimeo.com/797209858
- Nakile Home for Special Care https://vimeo.com/797209381
- Tidal View Manor (O/a The Meadows) https://vimeo.com/797208112
- Shoreham Village https://vimeo.com/804960821
- Hillside Pines LPN CC Video: https://vimeo.com/731809744
- Lunenburg County CCA Home Support CC Video: https://vimeo.com/731809710
- Shoreham Village CCA Continuing Care Video: https://vimeo.com/731809684
- Grand View Manor RN Continuing Care Video: https://vimeo.com/731809650
Why Choose a Career in Continuing Care in Nova Scotia?
Find out why these newcomers to Canada love living and working in the Western Zone of Nova Scotia.
A career in continuing care in Nova Scotia may be the right fit for you!
What is Share the Care?
Through the collaborative efforts of Health Association Nova Scotia and its members, we have created a platform to share the many positive experiences of people benefiting from continuing care services and their families.